Samsung announced Galaxy S4 TE-A at an initial price of 9,00,000 South Korean Won (~US$780) and it is available from Korean carriers SK Telecom (SKT) & LG U+. It is world’s first LTE advanced-capable smartphone in Korea and offers twice the speeds of LTE.
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A comes with 5-inch Full HD (1920*1080 pixels) super AMOLED display, runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, Full HD video recording, 2-megapixel front-facing camera and 2600 mAh battery. Additional and unique features are Smart Pause, Smart Scroll, S Translator, S Travel (Trip Advisor), S Voice Drive, S Health, Korean version with ImageON feature analyzes images from the camera, then identifies and plays videos related to the image with just one click and Digital Media Broadcasting that offers access to live television programs on-the-go.
As of now, Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A is available in Blue Artic & Red Aurora colours and sooner more colour options will be added. It is expected to be available this summer.
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Specifications
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display at 441ppi
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Zero Shutter Lag, BSI and Full HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 7.9 mm thick and weighs 131 grams
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- S Travel, S Voice Drive, S Health
- 4G LTE-A, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (HT80), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- 2600 mAh Battery