Pacific Rim game released for iOS and Android and based on epic giant monster vs. giant robot action movie Pacific Rim released in theaters earlier this week. It is developed by Indian company Reliance Games.
According to release notes,
Piloting weaponized robots known as Jaegers, Earth’s defenders must train their jockeys from rookie to ace in a Story Mode or challenge themselves to last as long as they can against waves of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, in Survival Mode. Do you have the skill to survive these battles? Time is short – so start building your lethal combat skills and weapons today or the world will pay the price.
- Story Mode: Play over 30 levels and challenge monstrous creatures in intense combat inspired by the motion picture.
- Survival Mode: Can you defend humanity from an endless wave of Kaiju? See how skilled you are with your customized Jaeger.
- Command up to five different Jaegers with custom equipment and technology.
- Upgrade your Jaegers and weapons to dominate the battlefield.
- Discover and research new technology to increase your armor, power and speed.
- The game explores the Pacific Rim universe with new events, Jaegars, and Kaiju not fully revealed in the film.
This game costs around $4.99 and you can download it from App Store/Google Play Store from here: