Oxigen Wallet is a prepaid mobile wallet that enables customers to store their money virtually into their mobile phone and that stored money can be used for Money Transfer, Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge and paying online bills. It is approved by RBI and it is India’s first non-bank wallet that tied up with NPCI for Instant Money Transfer. It is the safest, bank grade & operator agnostic way to pay bills in a smarter way. It is an idle app for instant payments, you can load money using IMPS, debit card and the best thing I like about this app is that, you can send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime on any network.
To use this app on your device, all you have to download it from Google Play Store and after downloading the app, you have to enter your all basic details. As soon as you fill up those details a six digit password will be mailed to you. Login into your account by your user id, in this case your phone number will be your user id and the password. Now you are set to do any transaction on your mobile device and below you can see that what you can do with Oxigen Walltet.
With Oxigen Wallet you can earn points upon each successful transaction and they can be redeemed as cash back into the Wallet.
By using Oxigen Wallet you can do following things:
- Transfer Money to any mobile number on any network in India
- Transfer Money to any bank account PAN India using IMPS or NEFT transfers to all major banks in India like State Bank of India, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, HDFC bank, ICICI bank, Yes Bank, PNB, IOB etc.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile phone without thinking about mobile operator
- DTH Recharge for all major DTH’s service provider
- Data Card top up
- Toll Tag recharge for Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Pay post paid mobile bills, electricity bills and merchant payment for BookMyShow, Redbus, eBay, Dominos, etc.
Features are endless and in coming times you will do more things using Oxigen Wallet. Although it’s a nice concept but can it compete with Paytm? Share your views via comments!