Nokia announced the Lumia 630 handset alongside the Lumia 635 and Lumia 930 flagship smartphone. Lumia 630 brings dual-SIM functionality to the Windows Phone platform for the first time at an affordable price. The phone will be available in both single SIM and dual SIM variants. The Nokia Lumia 630 comes with Windows Phone 8.1 onboard. Lumia 630 owners will be the first to enjoy the latest WP 8.1 experience, which features the new Live Tiles, one-swipe notifications with the Action Center, and personal virtual assistant Cortana.
Nokia Lumia 630 features a 4.5 inch FWVGA ClearBlack IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processors with 512MB RAM. It comes with 8GB of built-in memory, and microSD card slot. There’s a 5MP rear camera with autofocus. The 3G only Lumia 630 packs a full connectivity suit – Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and micro-USB. Lumia 630 offers features like fitness tracking with an integrated low-power chip called SensorCore. Nokia Lumia 630 be available in five colors – green, yellow, orange, white and black – with changeable shells.
Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications
- Display: 4.5 inch FWVGA ClearBlack IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC with 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
- RAM: 512MB
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8.1
- Memory: 8GB internal memory with microSD card slot
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with autofocus
- Dimension: 129.5 mm x 66.7 mm x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 134 g
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro-USB
- SIM: Single-SIM and Dual-SIM, SIM type: Micro SIM
- Battery: 1830mAh
Price and Availability
The Nokia Lumia 630 is expected to rollout in May to a number of markets beginning with Asia, India/Middle East, Russia, China, South America and Europe. The phone is priced at $159 for the single-sim variant, and $169 for the dual-sim variant, prices are before taxes or carrier subsidies.