Nokia announced the Lumia 930 smartphone at Microsoft’s Build 2014 alongside the dual-sim Lumia 630 and Lumia 635 smartphones. The Nokia Lumia 930 is a flagship smartphone which delivers the best of Microsoft and Lumia for the ultimate video and imaging experience. The phone will ship with the latest release of Windows Phone OS – Windows Phone 8.1, which features the new Live Tiles, one-swipe notifications with the Action Center, and personal virtual assistant Cortana.
Lumia 930 brings top of the line specifications with a stunning design combines an elegant aluminium and vibrant polycarbonate shell that come in a range of radiant colours. Nokia Lumia 930 features a 5-inch 1080p Full HD, ClearBlack screen display (1920×1080; 441ppi) and a 20-megapixel PureView camera with a Zeiss lens and a dual-LED flash. It is capable of capturing 1080p videos @ 30 fps.
Lumia 930 is powered by a powerful 2.2GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. It has 32GB of storage onboard, non-expandable memory on board. On the Connectivity side it includes Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and USB 2.0. The phone will work with a nano-SIM card. It packs a 2420 mAh battery with built-in wireless charging.
The Nokia Lumia 930 comes in the exciting new Lumia 2014 colour palette of bright orange, bright green, black and white.
Nokia Lumia 930 Specifications
- Display: 5-inch 1080p Full HD, ClearBlack screen display (1920×1080; 441ppi) with Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Dimensions: 137 x 71 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 167 grams
- Memory: 32GB of internal storage, non-expandable
- Camera: 20 MP PureView main camera with ZEISS lens, 1280 x 960 pixels secondary camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and USB 2.0
- SIM Type: nano-SIM card
- Battery: 2,420mAh with built-in wireless charging
Price and Availability
The Nokia Lumia 930 is expected to roll out globally in June starting with Europe, Asia, Middle East and India. The phone will be priced at about $599 before subsidies.