Google’s forthcoming Nexus 5 leaked again, but this time an alleged service manual has surfaced online. This manual has 281 pages and it has a lot of technical information which provides you in-depth information on Nexus 5. Leaked service manual has disassembly photos, line drawing and full list of specifications.
According to leaked document,
The Nexus 5 features 4.95-inch IPS TFT display, powered by a Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3GHz, 2GB of RAM and 16/32GB internal storage options. It has 8-megapixel rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) on back, 1.3-megapixel front camera for selfies. It packs 2,300mAh battery with support for wireless charging. It is also said to support NFC, LTE and are optimized for Asia and Europe. The Hardware will have the usual array of sensors, but one unique one which measures pressure, there is also a notification light and a microSim Slot.
Here’s a quick rundown of Nexus 5 Specifications based on service manual
- 4.95-inch 1920x1080p IPS display
- 16GB/ 32GB of internal storage
- 2GB of RAM
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with OIS, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- HDMI out via Slimport
- MicroSIM slot, Notification light
- Wireless charging
- NFC, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 (probably an error as the manual is still not final)
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE support
Right now, we know everything about Nexus 5 apart from pricing and the exact release date.