Earlier Motorola unveiled Moto G in an event in November 2013 & available for pre-order on Amazon and now Moto G, the dual SIM version of phone launched in Australia and Malaysia. Finally after a wait, Motorola, putting an end to speculation about the Moto G’s India launch and officially confirmed that it will be announced on February 5th 2014.
Moto G launch details for India will be announced on February 5. Stay tuned! pic.twitter.com/1UMLfFjhOW
— Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) January 22, 2014
Motorola on Twitter confirmed this and said “Moto G launch details for India will be announced on February 5. Stay tuned!” apart from this, there are no more details available on the budget Android phone. The In US, Motorola Moto G is available with no contract, no SIM lock and an unlockable bootloader at $179 for the 8GB storage model in US, while the 16GB variant is available at $199. Motorola has tied up with FlipKart as its online retail partner and it is expected to launch the dual-SIM variant of the Mot G in India.
Motorola Moto G specifications
- Display: 4.5 inch 720p HD TFT display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor with 450MHz graphics processor
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, 1.3 MP front facing camera
- OS: Android 4.3 Jellybean (expected Android 4.4 KitKat in the beginning of 2014)
- Dimensions: 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.46 in)
- Weight: 143 grams
- Battery: Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery
- Other Features: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB v2.0, FM Radio