According to source, the specs of Motorola XT1058
- 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm S4 Pro processor, Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB of RAM – confirmed by our photos
- 4.7-inch display with a resolultion of 720×1184 (about 4.5? without on-screen buttons)
- 10.5MP rear camera with flash
- 2.1MP front-facing camera
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, NFC
- Android OS 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 16GB internal memory (12GB of which is user-accessible)
- 2,200 mAh non-removable battery
If right, the device runs on Android 4.2.2, 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro, 2GB of RAM, 720p screen, 16GB of built-in storage, NFC, a 10.5-megapixel rear camera and a 2.1-megapixel front shooter.
It has an AnTuTu score of about 18.7K and about 7.1K in 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme – decent scores for a mid range device. The hardware may not tempt customers but Motorola could be counting on customization and software tricks to lure more customers.