Motorola has announced that the men’s collection of Moto 360 (2nd Gen) comes in more choice and it is available on Amazon.in. The men’s collection available in cognac leather, black leather and black metal. Motorola also introduced 46mm Cognac Leather variant for the first time in India, which is exclusively available on Amazon.in.
The Moto 360 2nd Gen is compatible with both Android and iOS and comes with improved battery life. Above all, it has IP67 rating and powered by Android Wear. With Moto 360 2nd Gen you have complete control and get notifications & important information at a glance. You can respond to messages with your voice and with new Moto 360’s exclusive Live Dials you dive in with shortcuts right on the watchface to the apps you use most.
Pricing of Moto 360 2nd Gen Men’s collection:
- Cognac leather (46mm) – INR 20,999
- Cognac leather – INR 19,999
- Black leather – INR 19,999
- Black metal – INR 23,999
Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Generation) Specifications
- Display: 1.56-inch (360 X 330 pixels) display, 233ppi (46mm for Men), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Display: 1.37-inch (360 X 325 pixels) display, 263ppi (42mm for Men), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Operating System: Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Size: 46 x 11.4mm (Mens)
- Size: 42 x 11.4mm (Mens and Women)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi b/g
- Others: Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), Dual microphones, Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine
- Battery: 300mAh battery (Mens 42mm) – Up to 1.5 days of mixed use with Ambient off. Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on
- Battery: 400mAh (Mens 46mm) – Up to 2 days of mixed use with Ambient off. Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.