Last month, Micromax has launched the Canvas 6 smartphone in India at a price tag of Rs. 13,999. It comes in Gold colour and at the time of launch, it will be available for pre-order from Micromax Store by paying Rs. 1,000. Now, the phone will start shipping from 10th May 2016. It comes with fingerprint sensor at the back.
On the specifications front, it features 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and it is powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor which is paired with Mali-T720 GPU & 3GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Around UI on top of it and it has 32GB in-built memory which can be expanded further via microSD card.
On the imaging front, it features 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and 8MP front-facing camera for selfie & video-calling.
It has SIM support and connectivity features like 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
It packs 3000mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas 6 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Operating System: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Around UI
- Rear-Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- Front-Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh battery