LG has announced its new premium Bluetooth stereo headset – LG Tone Ultra (HBS-800) – with JBL Signature Sound. The LG Tone Ultra headset delivers a premium sound experience that is perfect for everyday wear at home and on-the-go. The headset is compatible with Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices.
The new LG Tone Ultra headset has very much similar design like the original LG Tone and LG Tone+ designs with its 3D NeckBehind build. LG has developed the Tone Ultra headset in collaboration with the Embedded Audio team at audio industry leader Harman International.
The LG TONE ULTRA combines LG TONE design and technology with JBL Signature Sound, generating purer, more accurate extended bass. The headset is equipped with Ambient Noise Cancellation that reduces background sounds and offers crystal clear sound quality for listening and speaking even when in noisy environments.
LG Ultra Tone Bluetooth headset offers up to 10 hours of talk and 10 hours of music time. The headset is Google Voice Actions enabled, that allow you to control your mobile with simple voice commands – dial a number, check the weather, or look up a location without needing to type in a search.
LG Tone Ultra Key Specifications
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
- Music Listening Time: Up to 10 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 20 days
- Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
- Dimensions: 5.34″ (W) X 6.30″ (L) X 0.55″ (H)
- Weight: 1.06 oz
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 3.0
- Supported Bluetooth Profiles: Headset (HSP), Hands-Free (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP)
- Other Features: Ambient Noise Cancellation, Echo cancellation technologies, A2DP Voice Compatible, Text to Speech, Voice Activated Dialing, VoLTE (Voice over LTE), Auto-Reconnect, Advanced Multipoint, Audible Pairing Assistance, Vibrating Call Alert, Audible Battery Status Alert, Bass Boost, Google Voice Actions Integrations
Price and Availability
The LG Tone Ultra is on sale now for $130 through retail channels including Amazon, AT&T, BestBuy, and Verizon Wireless.