In earlier post we shared that the images & specifications of the new Nexus 10 (2013) surfaces online and now in this post we sharing the release date of the new LG Nexus 10. For your information, the new Nexus 10 tablet manufactured by LG and runs on Android Kitkat 4.4. In addition to this, the new Nexus 10 tablet (2013) comes with front facing speaker and has been labelled as model number LG-V510.
The new Nexus 10 tablet (2013) expected to cost 299 GBP ($482) and it is likely to be released on November 22, coming this week. According to the rumors, new Nexus 10 tablet features a 10-inch (2.560 x 1,600 pixels) display, powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor along with massive 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. It is expected to feature 10-megapixel rear camera and a 4-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs a battery of 9000mAh and said to good for at least 18 hours.
Next-Gen Nexus 10 (2013) Rumored Specifications
- 10-inch (2560 x 1600 pixels) WQXGA IPS display
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal storage
- 10 MP primary camera
- 4 MP front facing camera
- Google Android v4.4 KitKat
- 8.9mm thick; Weight: 420 grams
- WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n , Bluetooth, NFC (Android Beam), Micro USB
- Up to 18 hours of battery life