The next-gen Nexus 10 tablet (2013) images & specifications surfaces online and one of the leaked image of tablet reveals that it was manufactured by LG. Another leaked image reveals the press render of the upcoming next-gen Nexus 10 tablet (2013). The first image appeared on a listing by retailer Tesco (now it was pulled off), a Reddit user who has the screenshot of the page that reveals the specifications of the tablet and the another Reddit user revealed Telefonica press render.
If we believe on the first image, the next-gen Nexus 10 tablet codenamed as LG-V510 and if features 10-inch (2.560 x 1,600 pixels) display, powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor along with massive 3GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. It is expected to feature 10-megapixel rear camera and a 4-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs a battery of 9000mAh and said to good for at least 18 hours. In addition to this, it is also mentioned that device could be released on November 22 and priced at 299 GBP (or $482).
Next-Gen Nexus 10 (2013) Rumored Specifications
- 10-inch (2560 x 1600 pixels) WQXGA IPS display
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal storage
- 10 MP primary camera
- 4 MP front facing camera
- Google Android v4.4 KitKat
- 8.9mm thick; Weight: 420 grams
- WiFi 802.11 ac/b/g/n , Bluetooth, NFC (Android Beam), Micro USB
- Up to 18 hours of battery life