LG has announced the company’s latest smartphone in K-series – LG K30 in the U.S. The smartphone comes in Black colour and it cost the US $9 per month with a 24-month contract or the US $225 without contract from T-Mobile in the U.S. The LG K30 has similar specifications as that of LG X4+, it was introduced in Korea recently.
LG K30 Specifications
Display, Processor, Memory, and Operating System
On the specifications front, the LG K30 features 5.3-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and it is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor which is paired with Adreno 308 GPU & 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat operating system with LG UX 6.0 UI on top of it and has 32GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 128GB via microSD card.
LG K30 Camera
On the camera side, the LG K30 features 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixel front-facing the camera for selfies & video-calling.
LG K30 SIM Support, and Connectivity Features
The smartphone has dual-SIM support and comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
LG K30 Features
The smartphone features a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Dimensions, and Weight
The smartphone measures 148.6×74.9×8.6mm and weigh 168 grams.
LG K30 Battery
The smartphone packs 2,880mAh battery with support for fast charging technology.
LG K30 Quick Specifications
- Display: 5.3-inch HD IPS display with a resoltion of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat with LG UX 6.0+
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 148.6 x 74.9 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 168g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 2,880mAh battery