LG has launched the company’s latest mid-range tablet – LG G Pad III 8.0 in US & Korea at a price tag of US $240 & 33,000 Won in Korea respectively. It come sin Indigo Black and White colours.
On the specifications front, it features 8-inch WXGA IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels and it is powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor which is paired with 2GB of RAM. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with LG UI on top of it and it has 16GB/32GB in-built memory which can be expanded further up to 64GB via microSD card.
On the imaging front, it features 8MP rear-camera with LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera for selfie & video-calling.
It comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-A.
It packs 4800mAh battery.
It has a standard USB Type-A port that will let you use standard USB flash drives. It comes with Reader Mode so that you don’t strain your eyes when reading for a long time and has Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
LG G Pad III 8.0 specifications
- Display: 8-inch WXGA IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB/ 32GB inbuilt memory, expandable up to 64GB with micro SD
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Rear-Camera: 8MP rear camera
- Front-Camera: 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 210.7×124.1×7.9mm
- Weight: 309g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-A
- Battery: 4,800mAh battery