Earlier LG announced the G Flex curved smartphone and now it is available for pre-order in Singapore from December 8 at an initial price of $1,088 without an operator contract. LG G Flex features 6-inch curved display with 1280 x 720 pixel resolution, powered by Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 that clocked at 2.26GHz, 2GB of RAM, runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It has 13-megapixel rear camera and 2.1 front-facing camera. It packs 3,500mAh battery and comes with WI-Fi, USB 3.0 and Bluetooth 4.0.
The model number of the LG G Flex for the Singaporean market is D958 and it is available in Titan Silver color. It weighs 177g and the dimension of the device is 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 – 8.7mm, where the thickness is between 7.9mm and 8.7mm.
LG G Flex Specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Curved Plastic OLED display
- 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor with 450 MHz Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dimensions – 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9 x 8.7, weight: 177g
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal memory
- LTE-A / 3G HSPA, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- 3500 mAh battery