Lenovo has launched the company’s latest smartphone – Lenovo A7000 Turbo in India at a price tag of Rs. 10,999. Last week Lenovo launched the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note at a price tag of Rs. 11,999. Above all, the Lenovo A7000 Turbo features the same specifications as of the Lenovo K3 Note. It comes in Matte Black colour and it is available on Lenovo’s Official Online Store. The shipping starts January 13th.
On the specifications front, it features 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 72% screen-to-body-rate and 178-degree wide viewing angle. It is powered by 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 processor which is paired with Mali-T760 GPU & 2GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with Vibe UI on top of it and it has 16GB in-built memory which can be expanded further up to 32GB via microSD card.
It has dual-SIM support and connectivity features like 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG.
It packs 2900mAh battery.
Lenovo A7000 Turbo specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 178-degree wide viewing angle, 72% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali-T760 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Vibe UI
- Camera:13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Omnivision OV13850 sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 5MP front-facing camera with Omnivision OV5670 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.6x 76×7.99mm
- Weight: 150g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2900mAh battery (Rated) / 3000mAh (Typical)