In an event in New Delhi, LeEco has introduced its new type-C earphone – LeEco Type-C CDLA earphone in India at a price tag of Rs. 1,990. It will be available soon in India through Lemall.com. Originally, LeEco introduced the Type-C CDLA earphone in China back in April.
The LeEco replaces the 3.5mm audio jack with USB Type-C audio and it will enhanced the audio experience. The headset has in-built decoding chipset that can decode 24 bit/96 khz recordings and achieve real-time digital optimization.
Highlights of LeEco CDLA earphones
- Reversible USB Type-C connector
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-20 KHz, SNR: 92 dB, Maximum machine power in digital mode: 40 mW
- Exclusive lossless digital decoding chip for advanced studio quality 24 bit/96 kHz audio
- Exclusive turbine architecture design with dual rear acoustic chambers
- Built-in Knowles MEMS microphone for taking calls
- 14mm moving coil cells with premium composite films
- Solid bass sound
- 1.2m Anti-tangle flat cable