After so many leaks and rumors HTC has finally announced the HTC One Max smartphone and HTC will start rolling out HTC One Max globally from mid October. HTC One Max features 5.9 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display, powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with the new HTC Sense 5.5 UI. It has a UltraPixel camera on the back with LED Flash and a 2.1MP HD front-facing camera with 88 wide-angle lens. It has a Metal Unibody Design, comes with Beats audio support, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and dual microphones.
HTC One Max comes with built-in Fingerprint Scanner on the back of the smartphone that lets you lock or unlock the phone. In addition to this, it also offers you to launch three applications by assigning an individual finger to each. Right now, there is no word on pricing.
HTC One Max Specifications
- 5.9-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display at 373 ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.3 Jellybean with Sense 5.5 UI
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 10.29 mm thick and weighs 217g grams
- 2.1 MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory, expansion card slot (microSD up to 64GB)
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 3300 mAh battery