Back in January, HTC India has launched the mid-range smartphone – HTC Desire 728 Dual SIM in India at a price tag of Rs. 17,990. After a month, it got a price cut and from now onwards it is available at a price tag of Rs. 16,990. It comes in Purple Myst and White Luxury colours.<!–more—>
On the specifications front, it features 5.5-inch HD display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and it is powered by 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor which is paired with Mali-T760 GPU & 1.5GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with HTC Sense UI on top of it and it has 16GB in-built memory which can be expanded further up to 2TV via microSD card.
On the imaging front, it features 13-megapixel rear-camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and 5-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI Sensor for selfie & video-calling.
It has dual Nano-SIM support and connectivity features like 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS.
It packs 2800mAh battery.
New HTC Desire 728 Dual Sim Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Sense UI
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 27mm lens, 1080p video recording and 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 157.9×77.8×7.87mm
- Weight: 153g
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2800mAh battery