Chinese smartphone maker Gionee has officially launched the Elife E6, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India at an initial price of Rs 22,999 and it is available in Black and Pearl White colors. Gionee Elife E6 features a 5-inch AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and the display based on one-glass solution (OGS+) technology and Gorilla glass 3 protection, powered by 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor, runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean with Gionee’s own Amigo interface, 2GB of RAM and comes with 32GB of internal storage.
The phone comes with 13-megapixel rear camera with f2.2 wide angle lens and 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 28mm wide angle lens. The best thing I like about Gionee Elife E6 is that, both the front and rear camera support 1080p HD video recording. It packs 2000mAh battery and comes with pre-loaded with WeChat, NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus, UC Browser, Gionee Game Zone, Gionee Xender, Facebook, YouTube, SAAVN, Twitter and more. In addition to this, it has features like gesture recognition, motion sensing, panorama, face detection, Eraser, MAV and more. It has DTS 3D Sound and it is only 7.9mm thick and has just 2.54mm thin bezel. Isn’t it nice?
Gionee Elife E6 Specifications
- 5.0-inch AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS touch screen OGS + display at 441 PPI
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Amigo UI
- 13MP auto focus camera with BSI sensor, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with 28mm wide angle lens
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope Sensor, Light Sensor
- 2000mAh battery