Garmin India has launched the company’s latest GPS enabled watch – Garmin Fenix 3 in India at a price tag of Rs. 84,999. It is available in selected stores and comes in rose gold-tone colour with brown leather band.
Commenting on the launch, Ali Rizvi, National Sales Manager Garmin India said:
Fēnix 3 Sapphire Rose Gold-tone GPS Watch is a perfect smart watch, which provides a comprehensive multisport feature set that can be fully customized to the user, making it easy to transition into everyday activities also because of the design and looks it makes a fashion statement wherever you wear it.
It features new EXO GPS antenna which supports the full range of multisport activities like advanced fitness training, to cross-country & alpine skiing, snowboarding, climbing & trail running. It is water rated to 100 metres and can withstand swimming & other water activities. In addition to this, the Smart Notification feature allow users to pair smartphone with the watch to receive call, text & email alerts easily.
It offers 20 hours of battery life in GPS mode, 50 hours in UltraTrac mode and six weeks in watch mode.
Garmin Fenix 3 highlights and specifications
- Stainless Steel EXO antenna with GPS + GLONASS support for fast fix and accuracy
- Sapphire glass lens, strong link stainless steel watch band and an extra black elastomer strap
- 1.2” (218 x 218 pixels) sunlight readable colour Chroma display
- Altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass with auto calibration
- Support for a broad selection of sports and activities with dedicated user profiles like trail running, swimming, hiking, skiing and more
- Advanced fitness training features including VO2 Max and Recovery Advisor and classic Garmin navigation features like TracBack
- Smart features like Smart Notification and Connect IQ App support for further customisation