Dropbox 3.0 now available for iPhone and iPad and the updated version brings iOS7 redesign, option to tap your files & photos to toggle full-screen mode. If you are already using Dropbox, the update is ready & waiting for you. Dropbox also comes with AirDrop support & seamless saving of videos to your library. In addition to this, Dropbox 3.0 comes with PDF viewing updated, fixing bugs that caused HTML to render as text and performance improvements.
According to release notes,
- Beautiful new design for iOS 7
- Streamlined iPad experience: just tap on your files and photos to toggle fullscreen
- Improved sharing and exporting makes it easier than ever to send files to your favorite apps
- AirDrop support lets you send links and files in a snap
- Seamlessly save videos to your library
- Speed! Faster launch, photo loading, and video playback
- Vanquished our most common crashes
- Fixed bug that caused HTML to render as text
- Oodles of PDF viewing updates
Download the latest version of Dropbox app for iPhone and iPad from the Apple iTunes Store.