Microsoft announced the latest version of Office Suite – Office 2013 and it is now available for download. Office 2013 comes with new features as compared to the earlier version. The major change you notice is that, the new Office 365 is cloud based suite and it offers various subscription based models depending upon your needs.
Office suite comes with complete set of Office applications like it works across up to five devices including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs, extra SkyDrive storage and free Skype calling all over the world for US $99.99 on annual subscription and $8.34 monthly. Office 2013 Professional will cost $399.99 and it includes access to all the software listed in Office 365.
Microsoft also released Office 365 University for college or university student, faculty members and staff at a price of US $79.99 with four-year subscription which is equivalent to US $1.67 per month.
Office 365 Home Premium is available in 162 markets in 21 languages and includes the following:
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and Office on Demand available from any Internet-connected PC
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
So, for what you are waiting for? Grab Office 2013 right now:
If you have any query let me know via comments!