CyanogenMod has released the latest version of the Android 4.4.2 KitKat-based ROM – CyanogenMod 11.0 M7. The new release brings performance improvements, UI tweaks, better Bluetooth connectivity, expanded media format support and some small bug fixes. The CyanogenMod 11.0 M7 is now available for downlaod for all compatible devices.
Here is the official change log for the CyanogenMod 11.0 M7:
- Common: Theme Chooser UI Overhaul
- Common: Calculator app redesign (courtesy Xlythe)
- Common: Performance Profiles
- Common: Improved theming performance on low memory devices (~512MB RAM or less)
- Trebuchet: Move settings to new slide-out panel
- Trebuchet: Consolidate settings for home and drawer options
- Media: Add FFMPEG support (expanded media format support)
- Bluetooth: Improved support for new car audio systems and docks
- Various small bugfixes, global and device-specific
The latest version of the CyanogenMod is based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, company clarified that the CyanogenMod 11.0 M7 version does not include the new Android 4.4.3 release. CyanogenMod confirmed that the next release, the version 11.0 M8 will come out next month and will address plenty of things from version Android 4.4.3.
You can get the M7 update based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat right now from the CyanogenMod Downloads page. But if you cannot wait for a CyanogenMod build based on 4.4.3 and are interested in getting your hand on Android 4.4.3, you can try the CyanogenMod nightly builds. The version 11.0 M8 based on Android 4.4.3 will be live in month of July.
Source: CyanogenMod blog