King, the developer of one of the most popular mobile game Candy Crush Saga has released a sequel of it named – Candy Crush Soda Saga. Like its predecessor, the new game still requires you to match colorful candies across 75 levels in all new soda-like environment. The new Candy Crush Saga game is now available for download on the Android’s Play Store. game is completely free to play, but as usual relies on lots of in-app purchases.
In the all new game you’ll be matching colorful candies in a “mouth-watering”, “soda-soaked environment”. The fizzy drink in question affects the gameplay, as it causes candies to float instead of fall down like they did in Candy Crush Saga.
- Mouth-watering graphics
- Soda-soaked environments and the friendliest characters
- Delicious boosters to help with challenging levels
- Complete juicy levels and unlock treats
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- 75 sweet levels in this magical world
- Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
- Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
The Candy Crush Soda Saga is now available for download on Android from Play Store. In case you own an iOS device, it may not take too long to come to you. King’s new game will probably land on Apple’s platform shortly after it hits Google Play.