As announced earlier, ZeptoLab has finally released the ‘Cut the Rope 2’ for Android devices. ZeptoLab, the creators of the populal mobile game Cut the Rope promised to release the game for Android in early 2014. The game was released for iPhone and iPad back in December last year. Cut the Rope 2 is sequel to one of the most popular physics-based puzzle game – Cut the Rope. The original Cut the Rope game is one of the mobile gaming’s biggest hits. Cut the Rope 2 is now available to download on Abdroid devices from Play Store.
Following the success of the original game, Cut the Rope 2 comes with new characters, fresh gameplay elements and tricky missions. Om Nom follows his unexpected adventure, breaks out of his box and travels through lush forests, busy cities, junkyards and underground tunnels, all in pursuit of one goal – CANDY! Om Nom will be joined by a cast of other Nommies – the little green monsters, Roto, Lick, Blue, Toss and Boo – who will help out across the 120 levels that are featured in the main game.
Highlights of Cut the Rope 2 game
- NEW LOCATIONS: Travel through an interactive map to discover new locations filled with candy collecting, rope cutting action.
- NEW CHARACTERS: Find 5 new characters, the Nommies, to help you on your unexpected journey.
- NEW HATS: Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces.
- NEW ADVENTURES FOR OM NOM: Experience completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.
- NEW MISSIONS: Collect the perfect number of stars and strategically gather fruit to complete the mission in each level.
Cut the Rope 2 for Andorid is available for free (Ad-supported version). The Ad-free paid version of the game is not available yet on Google Play.