Creative Technology has launched the company’s latest Bluetooth headset with MP3 player – Creative Outlier in India at a price tag of Rs. 6,499. It comes in Black colour and it is available on Amazon.in. It comes with changeable 6 pair of colourful acoustic rings. It weighs only 93 grams and will fit easily into just about any rucksack, tote bag or attache case, according to Creative. It also has such as the Pacer Mode to keep track of lap or workout timings and built-in microphone.
The headphone is specifically designed for urban commuters and health enthusiasts who want to enjoy their music indoors or outdoors with or without their smartphones. The headphone is powered by professionally tuned 32mm Neodymium drivers.
Highlights of Creative Outlier
- Bluetooth v4.1 with NFC for wireless audio.
- Integrated MP3 Player lets you play songs directly from a MicroSD Card without using your phone – saves your phone’s battery for important calls and messages. Great for exercising without the hassle of carrying a phone.
- USB Audio for digital lossless playback; charges your device’s battery at the same time.
- HD Call Quality with built-in microphone that uses noise suppression and HD Voice support.
- Buddy App reads incoming messages on Android devices.
- Outlandishly cool with 6 pairs of bundled colourful neon acoustic rings that let users have fun personalizing their style – up to 30 combinations.
- Lightweight (weighs 93g) and comfortable with leatherette ear cup padding.
- Powerful audio with professionally-tuned 32mm neodymium drivers.
- AUX-in so you can connect using the included stereo audio cable even when the headphones run out of juice.
- Up to 10 hours of music playback or 8 hours of talk time on a single charge.