Bajaj Finserv has unveiled the India’s first EMI finance app and you can download it from Google Play Store or iTunes App Store for free. The Bajaj Finserv app, gives consumers the freedom to apply for an instant EMI finance anytime & anywhere.
Devang Mody, President Consumer Finance, Bajaj Finance Ltd.
“Finding new methods to acquire customers and expanding into new geographies are key in the present times. We continue to simplify EMI financing for customers through digitization initiatives going forward as well.”
Rajeev Jain, CEO, Bajaj Finance Ltd.
“We’ve seen a strong start of the Festival Season. Our new mobile application has made it possible for customers to get an instant EMI Finance approval even before stepping into the stores for purchase. We have a robust process in place and if the festive season goes as planned, we expect our assets to grow 30-35 per cent.”
If you do not know, Bajaj Finserv Expedia is the easiest & quickest way to buy LED TVs, Smartphones, Furniture and lots more on easy EMI this festive season. To get instant approval, one has to click on “Quick Apply” button. The good thing is that, you can log-in by using your Aadhaar Card, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and it save lot of time by pre-filling the basic information in the form.
Above all, consumers get instant approval with a unique user id to avail EMI offers across 12,000+ stores including Croma, Vijay Sales, Hometown, Home centre, Urban Ladder, Helios and more. With the Bajaj Finserv Experia App consumers can avail instant approval for pre-approved loans up to INR 3 Lacs in a tap.
Some of the conditions & requirements are:
• Login with Aadhar Card, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google
• Share only the first 6 digits of their Credit Card to get an extra advantage. This increases their chances of getting an approval, and also makes them eligible for higher loan amounts. No money will be deducted from their card and Bajaj Finserv does not use your Credit Card details for any banking purpose.
• Convenience of applying from anywhere, anytime
• Edit their personal details easily
• Post approval, shop across any of Bajaj Finserv’s 12,000+ partner outlets in, over 150 cities
• Track their loan application