Asus has announced the company’s latest budget smartphone – Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG) in Malaysia at a price tag of RM 349 (Rs. 5950 / US$97 approx.). It comes in Black, White and Red colours and Asus hasn’t any details about the global roll out. When compared, Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG) has almost similar specifications of the Asus Zenfone 4 (A450CG) that was launched last year.
On the specifications front, it features 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS screen with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and it is powered by 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor which is paired with PowerVR SGX544 GPU & 1GB of RAM. It runs oon Android 4.4 KitKat with Zen UI on top and has 8GB in-built memoy which can be expanded further by using microSD card.
On the imaging front, it features 5-megapixel rear-camera with LED flash and a VGA camera on the front.
It has dual-SIM support and connectivity features like 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
It packs 2100mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG) Specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and it has anti-fingerprint coating
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Zen UI
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 136.5x67x10.9mm
- Weight: 149g
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2100mAh battery