Asus has launched the company’s latest smartphone – Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML variant in India at a price tag of Rs. 12,999. It comes in Black/White/Red/Gray/Gold colours and it is the first low-entry variant of Asus Zenfone 2.
On the specifications front, it features 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 which is paired with PowerVR G6430 GPU & 2GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and has 16GB in-built memory which can be expanded further up to 64GB via microSD card.
On the imaging front, it features 13-megapixel rear-camera with Real Tone Flash and 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie & video-calling.
It has dual-SIM support and connectivity features like 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
It packs 3000mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550ML Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch display with a resolution o 1280 x 720 pixels and it is protected by Corning gorilla glass 3
- Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3560 with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB via micro SD
- Operating System: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash and 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 152.5 x 77.2 x 10.9mm
- Weight: 170g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh battery