Asus has announced the Zen accessories for the Indian market and it includes Lolliflash and ZenEars. Originally, they were launched at the Zen Festival but now they are available in ASUS exclusive stores and on leading ecommerce websites. The Asus Lolliflash comes in White, Blue, Black, Red and Yellow colours and it cost Rs. 899 while the Asus ZenEars costs Rs. 699.
Lolliflash is a Lollipop shaped dual-tone LED torch for smartphone and it acts a separate ‘fill-in’ light, which delivers true to life colours & fun photography exercise. It is equipped with three colour filter which includes White, Blue & Red and there brightness level settings. Lolliflash has a battery life of 3 hours with a capacity of 3.7 V 65mAh.
The ZenEar is an innovative fusion of driver technologies & Sonic Master 2.0 to provide sophisticated audio output. The ergonomically-designed earphones fit perfectly into the user’s ears and effectively absorb reflected sound, reducing distortion and restore more music details. It consists of a Patented Damping System and Transmission Tube designed to deliver crystal clear and detailed sound. Offering an incredible stereoscopic-orchestra technology, ASUS’ ZenEar will be available to consumers starting at Rs. 699.
Features of Asus Lolliflash
- Dual-Color LED for true colors and skin tones in images
- 3 brightness levels
- 70-degree beam wide projection angle
- Compatible with all smart devices, connects through 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 11 mm
- Weight: 8g
- 65 mAh battery lasts for 3 hours (Low flash mode), 20 mins (High flash mode) or 3000 Snaps
Features of Asus ZenEars
- Innovative fusion of driver technologies and Sonic Master 2.0 for sophisticated audio output.
- Ergonomically-designed earphones fit perfectly into the user’s ears
- 20 Hz – 20000 Hz frequency response, 107 dB/mW sensitivity
- Effectively absorb reflected sound, reducing distortion and restore more music details
- Patented Damping System and Transmission Tube for crystal clear and detailed sound