Apple is continuously working on improvement of its latest mobile operating system iOS 7. Apple has started seeding second beta of iOS 7.1 to developers. iOS 7.1 beta 2 is now available for download from Apple’s developer website, as well as OTA update on test devices. iOS 7.1 beta 2 is the latest pre-release version of Apple’s popular mobile OS.
The latest update to iOS brings maintenance and security updates for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. iOS 7.1 beta 2 also features fixes for issues related to iTunes Match, and also making it easier for users to access Touch ID settings on their iPhone 5s. The software is compatible with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2, iPad (third and fourth generations), iPad Air, iPad mini and iPhone mini with Retina display.
In iOS 7.1 beta 2, you can find following changes:
- Touch ID and Passcode settings now available in the Settings menu. Options for Touch ID and lockscreen passcodes can now be found between the “Sounds” and “Privacy” settings.
- You can now turn on button shapes so you know where to tap.
- Animation speed has been increased in the latest iOS 7.1 beta 2
- Control Center has a new bounce animation when you toggle it and a new label to show you which app audio is coming from.
- Bounce animation for control center when it is pulled up
- Faster iTunes matching
- Ability for websites to minimize the top and bottom header of Safari when the page is loading
- New toggle for Car Display
- Easy way to list the events in Calendar application
- ‘Same default tone’ bug has been fixed
- A new wallpaper for the iPad (from the iPad Air ad)
We will keep you posted about any further developments of iOS 7.1 update.