Acer launched an Android all-in-one PC named Acer TA272 HUL with 27-inch ultra-high resolution touch monitor. Acer TA272 HUL brings stunning home computing experience that have the added benefit of being able to run their own OS with touch-sensitive monitors. The Acer TA272 HUL sports a premium design that incorporates a transparent base and asymmetric stand that allows the frame to be easily positioned from 30 to 80 degrees tilt and lets users to set the most comfortable viewing angles.
The acer TA272 HUL features a 27-inch wide angle WQHD display with a 2560 x 1440 resolution that is four times sharper than HD and 10-point touch panel makes it particularly well equipped to offer a convenient, intuitive experience for apps and widgets. It is powered by Android OS 4.2 Jelly Bean. The system is powered by an NVIDIA Tegra quad-core processor that allows the unit to run basic tasks and media playback in Jelly Bean.
The TA272 HUL also features 16GB of onboard storage, dual-band 802.11 abgn wireless, a USB 3.0 port, HDMI and DisplayPort inputs and a 2-megapixel webcam and two front-facing Dolby surround sound speakers. The HDMI and DisplayPort permit the display to be used as an external monitor for other devices, and Windows 8 certification permits smooth touch control when the Acer TA272 HUL is used as Windows PC.
Acer TA272 HUL All-In One specifications
- Processor: NVidia Tegra Quad-core processor
- Display: 27-inch WQHD display with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 10-point capacitive touch
- Operating System: Android 4.2 JellyBean, Windows 8 certification permits Windows OS
- Ports: HDMI port, DisplayPort, USB 3.0 port
- Camera: 2-megapixel webcam
- Memory: 16GB internal memory
- Other Features: Two front-facing Dolby surround sound speakers, dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless
The Acer TA272 HUL all-in-one is available worldwide at a retail price of US$1,099.